About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Friday, March 25, 2016

Family of 3 // Family Portrait Shoot

I'm a natural light photographer. So when a family needs to shoot while the sun is shining bright, I have to make it work! I love shooting families, making the littles smile and watching them interact with their parents behind the lens, is beautiful! I always feel honor when a family hires me to shoot their families and children, the fact that they like my work and trust me with their memories makes my job the best thing ever! Absolutely loved working with this beautiful family, their bond with their daughter always reminds me of our bond with our daughter. :) I'm looking forward to shooting my first family in Florida, contact me guys! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment