About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Event Shoot // Indian Baby Shower

I was so honored to have witnessed such a beautiful celebration, an Indian baby shower! I lived in NYC for 10 years, the best part is the different cultures I was able to experience. I'm cultured! That's one thing I'm absolutely proud of. From attire to music to my favorite, food I can say I have experienced many different cultures living in New York City. Even my friends, they come from all around the globe and it makes me happy! So when I had the opportunity to photograph this beautiful ceremony I was all for it, and sooo excited! The ceremony lasted about an hour and it was incredible! I remember the smell of the incense, the fruit used and the beautiful saris that the women wore. It was just an extraordinary party to welcome a baby that would fill these amazing parents with joy and gratitude for everyone who attended. 

































No comments:

Post a Comment