About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Rustic Vintage Wedding // A Styled Shoot

Happy 2016!! So happy that my first blog post of 2016 is my first wedding styled shoot! I collaborated with Jessica Logan a very talented florist who made the most beautiful flower arrangements. The dress is vintage from Early Halloween and looks incredible for this type of rustic look. I love how the images turned out and how romantic the feel of the shoot is. The colors can be for both a Fall Wedding or Winter Wedding, I can even see a Holiday Wedding in these! Hope this brings you some inspiration to your big day! Loved working on a styled shoot I can't wait for my next 
one!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment