About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Friday, March 31, 2017

Gender Reveal Shoot // Clearwater Beach, FL

 My first shoot after relocating to Florida!! I could not have asked for a better setting, better people and better theme! The Florida sunset is like no other! We shot at Clearwater beach and although it was a windy evening we managed to document an incredible moment for this beautiful family. It was also my first gender reveal shoot! Such an honor to be a part of something so special. I encourage every mom to be to do something like this, document the surprise of revealing your baby's gender, something you will forever cherish! I will be having my own gender reveal for my second baby very soon, can't wait! Oh and in case you couldn't tell, its a BOY for this gorgeous family! ;)

























No comments:

Post a Comment