About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Maternity Shoot // Forest Park, NYC

Wow!! Its been over a year from this shoot, one of my favorites! This gorgeous mama is one of the first mommy friends I made when I started to attend mommy groups. Living in NYC it can get overwhelming becoming a mom and not having any family around to help, so I joined mommy groups! The best thing I ever did!! Anyways, (getting teary eyed thinking about it) Michelle is a beautiful person inside and out, you can see by these HOT photos! I mean she looks stunning preggers ;) I shot their second baby too right before we headed out  of NYC to Florida, one of my last shoots before moving. Her beautiful family of 4 has also left the Big Apple and thanks to social media I can see her babies grow! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment