About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Mr. ONEderful // One Year Old Smash Cake

One of my favorite little clients, Lincoln! His family has become friends whom I love to see each and every time I work with them. This was shot in his room which will be a great thing to cherish once he gets older, that's the idea of photos right? To cherish memories that last a lifetime. I'm honored to have documented many milestones for this little and his beautiful family, milestones in photographs that they will look back to and always remember that moment in time. Thats what my job is, to give my clients a keepsake, a memory in a photograph that will forever last. I absolutely love my job!

















No comments:

Post a Comment