About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Instagram: This Week!

I have a lot to catch up on here, but in the mean time I thought I would do an Instagram blog post! I just hit 300 fans, yay!! Don't know for how long tho, cause the number always decreases when I don't follow someone back ;) If you like my stuff go follow me on Instagram @mariecrownephotography // Here are my photos of the week! Enjoy Labor Day weekend! 


-Someone told me Septpember WAS going to be good to me, we shall see, let you know October 1st! ;)
This is one of my favorite images, ever!! I took it! :) Jessica Logan @jessies_flowers did this most beautiful wedding centerpiece and styled this table!! Go check her out!
This is me and my family, my heart! Jessica's fiancee snapped this photo of us after I finished shooting, always camera ready! :) Love our new family portrait of Summer 2015.


My new photography flyer, kind of love it! 

Sneak Peek of my Bohemiam, Vintage, Rustic Wedding Editorial, flowers by Jessica Logan, @jessies_flowers. We shot this at Gerry Park in Roslyn, NY.

Labor Day Weekend at Rockaway beach, we stopped for yummy tacos at The Rockaway Beach Surf Club @rockawaybeachsurfclub, this place is pretty dope!


No comments:

Post a Comment