About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Monday, September 21, 2015

Gerry Park // Roslyn, NY // Surprise Engagement Shoot

This is one of my favorite shoots up to date! He contacted me to photograph his engagement a few weeks in advance. I was so impressed by how detailed he was and excited for his bride to be. He told her that it was just a couples shoot to decorate the walls of his new apartment :) As soon as they got to Gerry Park (it has become my favorite location to shoot in) her body language screamed get me the hell out of here, lol. We had planned for him to propose when I mentioned the word tree, lol, and I did right away because she seemed to not want to be there. I had her turn away from him and he got in one knee, when she turned around it was complete bliss from there on, you can see it in the photos! They have been together 5 years and she had been waiting for this moment for a while, however she did not see it coming this day, she was pretty oblivious to it all and it was a great surprise engagement! I'm so honored to have been a part of it and wish them nothing but the best!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment