About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rockaway Beach // NYC //Maternity Shoot

This is the second year I photograph this family and mama was expecting her second boy! I photograph their family of 3 at Central Park last summer and had a blast, this year was no different. This time she wanted a shoot on the beach, I suggested Rockaway and it turns out this is where she grew up! So this location had some meaning to her, it was the perfect place to make memories with her beautiful growing family, and memories we made! Looking at these images again, Im falling in love with this day's sunset!!! Wish all my shooting days turned out like this, the light was right, the family looked beautiful and mama was glowing! I could not have asked for a better session, obsessed! Hope you like it as much as me. ;)























No comments:

Post a Comment