About Me

My photo
Queens, New York, United States
Mama + Wife + Photographer + Fashion Lover + Daydreamer

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Maternity Shoot // Gantry Plaza, LIC

I'm going to start this blog by saying how much I miss this beautiful mama! She lived in my building in NYC and after this shoot we became "tight" ;) so close! Of course it was 3 months before we made the move to Florida, but we had a great time those last months. She had her gorgeous baby and stayed home, and I also stayed at home. Frankie, her oldest was around the same age as Sophia so we would have playdates, cook for each other and just be there for one another. The best part, she lived on the 3rd floor and I lived on the 6th floor, same line too! Needless to say she has a beautiful family and her photos came out incredible! This first photo was featured on The Artistic Tog my first month in Florida and is also the main photo on my business cards, so you can imagine, this shoot has a very special place in my heart! 

www.mariecrowne.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment